Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Everybody was KungFu Fighting.

Dear family and friends,

I pity the fool.

Things are going good. I really like my new companion. He tries which is a great thing. And he speaks super good. He has been in Italy for four months. And he speaks super good. He has the gift of tongues. I'm going to try to nourish him and help rise even better. Let him do and become better than I ever was or will be. He already is. Just give him the tools of lots of my fails. We speak only Italian to each other. Which is super nice. Anziano Keller and I would kind of do it. But we are going all out. I love it. So we're getting along good. He brought settlers of Catan and today for p-day we've been battling as two players. We go to 25 points. I'm too competitive. Pretty fun, though.

Our three guys doing really good is. Hielo. We have continued to meet with him and he's progressing fine. He didn't come to church on Sunday because it rained. I don't blame him. Africans hate rain.

Onyeka has been sick this last little while. He is now getting better. He also didn't come to church. But sickness combined with rain is understandable. Only three African members came. And one had a ride hence rain isn't a problem. But he will hopefully be baptized next week. There is stake conference so we might do it on Friday. But we are excited for him.

Silver is doing alright. He left Africa because his uncles and aunts tried to kill him. So he has some deep feelings that make it hard for him to forgive. He really likes meeting with us etc. Brother Green came to the lesson with us. And Silver was able to talk openly to him in French. I really like brother Green. We then got sushi afterward. It was super good. We were trying to organize a ride for Silver so he didn't have to take the train to church every week from Thiene. But Brother Green said he said that he couldn't come last Sunday. There was a communication error because he did want the ride. And came on the train anyways. Even with the rain. He passed the test of if he's solid. He beat the rain. We gave him an umbrella and some gloves for the return journey. We are going to see him tonight.

We had fufu two times this week. I about died and went to heaven. We had okra and draw soup. Anziano Esmay is being welcome to Vicenza by the African fire.

I am now the district overlord of the Vicenza district. I have omnipotent power. Just kidding I basically have no power. Who cares any which way. But I did the district meeting training. These are the notes. I didn't have time to do all I wanted to do. But that's ok. I airdropped everyone the notes and then we started. The quotes area we took turns reading in different accents. That was probably the highlight of the training haha.

District meeting. Woot woot.
29 And now, as Moroni knew the intention of the Lamanites, that it was their intention to destroy their brethren, or to subject them and bring them into bondage that they might establish a kingdom unto themselves over all the land;
30 And he also knowing that it was the only desire of the Nephites to preserve their lands, and their liberty, and their church, therefore he thought it no sin that he should defend them by stratagem; therefore, he found by his spies which course the Lamanites were to take.
Today we are going to talk about strategies and get y'all trained on the strategies of war.
The world expects only one thing from us. That we will win. It's ok to be scared. Remember there is no courage without fear.
Men of gondor my brothers. (And sisters) I see in your eyes. The very fear that would take hold of me. There may come a day of shattered shields and testimonies and broken book of Mormons. But it is not this day. This day we fight.
Paint the fence.
Yo Adrian!
They say before you start a war you better know what your fighting for. Well you're all that I adore. If love is what you need. A soldier I will be.
I will make you fishers of men. How good of a fisher are you?
Shall we not go on in so great a cause?
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
If I could have just One minute of just an insane amount of courage. I could work miracles. This is how I found my wife.
In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children
Why should we die before our journeys through? Happy day all is well.
(You are now inspired).
In theater we have objectives. What is our objective. As missionaries.
Why do we have that objective.
Why do we have the why of the objective.
How do we help people see that we care about them? Why is this important?
I like good actions. I may go to hell or change. But the good I do is something that can't be taken away.
What kind of finding do we do?
Why do we do that kind of finding?
What works.?
Hint. It's not casa.
Style. Battle dawn. Quality and quantity. What tools do we have as missionaries in finding.
If we die. We die with honor. Do things worthy of big home welcoming party.
What is the goal of a finding moment.
What needs to happen to reach our goal.
How do you break the ice. You are doing a members job in one minute or one second or less. How do I than reach the objective..
At a point we run into their agency. But if we are going to be out working hard. I want results. And sure maybe I tried my best. But if I didn't get any results. Over and over again. Well I need to fix it by any strategism if I need to. We are allowed to fight dirty.
Go fight win.

Now some sick role plays and critiquing by everyone.
Hopefully I gave you some tools for the desire you wield. Now it's a sword like Labans.
Anziano Wilson

Because you can't win rock.

I greet you,
Anziano Gridley

No comments:

Post a Comment