Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Austin's last transfer?

Jean Luca Teresa's son and then her with me. President di Nuzzo is one of the kindest men.. We played basketball with Jean Luca a couple times.. I said goodbye to Abraham today. We went by his house in Lucrezia about an hour and a half away from Pesaro. For the first time, he wasn't home and didn't answer our calls. So we started to come back to Pesaro. At the stop in fano, he was there. His phone was having some trouble. President di Nuzzo took us to the sunset yesterday and then we had dinner with him. We saw Kennedy a few times as well. He accepted a Book of Mormon and I have high hopes for him... Celestina is a sweet lady. She and I got along really well and I wish I could get that kind of relationship and care for more of the people here. A funny thing. She was like brother Gridley I don't know how to thank you enough and I don't want to lose contact with you so I'm going to try to set you up with my sister in Nigeria. A compliment if I've ever received one. 










No comments:

Post a Comment