Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Vercelli is more than a Garden of Eden

Dear family,

I am doing good.. I enjoyed your letters this past week. Some of the aunts did some recipes which was nice. I decided That I am going to be writing emails less often.. That I hope you'll forgive me for that, but there is a need. I am not sure when that will change I will let you know. I love you all I miss you a lot. I have been feeding some of our poor investigators lunch when we teach them so they have something to eat. This is a really nice thing. It takes more money for me to do that.. So if you could put more money on my card so I can keep doing that.. That would be great. Also Ali needs help with his bike.. So I would like to help him with that. I am doing fine... I will catch yall up later on what is happening.

Love,
Anziano Gridley

No comments:

Post a Comment